Nepal at a glance
Nepal is a landlocked country situated in South Asia. It is bordered by China to the north and India to the south. With an area of 147,181 square kilometers, and a population country. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital as well as the country’s largest metropolitan city.
Nepal is a country of highly diverse and rich geography, culture, and religions. The mountainous range in the north contains eight among the world’s ten highest mountains, including the highest, Mount Everest. The fertile and humid south is heavily urbanized. Although Hinduism is practised by a majority of the population, the nation has a strong Buddhist tradition, as it is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
1. Area :147,181 Sq Kms.
2. Capital: Kathmandu
3. Location: Between China & India
(North China & East west South India)
4. Latitude:26 12′ Noth to 30 deg 27′ North
5. Longititude: 80 deg 04′ East to 88 deg 12′ Earth
6. Office hour: 10am to 5pm
7. Population:2,83,00000 Approx
8. Time: +5:45 with GMT
9. Visa: on arrival at Tribhuban International Airport in Nepal and
at Nepal Embassy & Consultes abroad.
10. Nepal Seasons: Spring: April -Mid May, Summer: Mid May-June, Rainy: July-Mid August,
Autumn: Mid August-October, Windy:February-Marchgs.